About Lia Mills
Naturopath & Medical Herbalist & Metaphysical Teacher
Lia Mills is an experienced holistic Practitioner working in clinical practice for than 15 years. Lia incorporates body, mind and spiritual care. Lia. has an integrative approach to her treatments giving attention to the invisible part of their patients such as thoughts and emotions play important part in wellbeing.
All Ancient Metaphysical and spiritual Traditions agree that we have a physical body and an energy body or energy field (emotions, thoughts, soul).
Imbalances on the energy field will affect the health of the physical body. To be healthy is crucial to take care of both our physical body and energy feild (thoughts/emotions/soul).
Current Medicine sees us as having only physical chemistry acting and reacting in our bodies. Therefore, they concentrate exclusively on keeping physiological health.
This kind of view is incomplete if our emotional and spiritual dimensions are not recognized as important as well to maintain our health and wellbeing.
Lia Mills is certified Naturopath and Herbalist and is a registered provider for all major health funds.
In addition, Lia Mills actively pursues her continuing education and professional development in order to provide her patients with the highest quality Natural Medicine care.
Lia Mills' goal as a Naturopath and Metaphysical Coach is to align your whole being into health, harmony and peace according to your Divine Plan.
- PostGrad Cert Nutrition Medicine
- PostGrad Diploma Botanic Medicine
- Bachelor of Natural Therapies (Naturopathy)
- Bachelor of Metaphysical Sciences
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Herbal Medicine Certificate
- Celloid Mineral Prescriber Certificate
- Senior Weight & Health Management Consultant
- Reiki Master/Teacher/Practitioner
- Magnified Healing Phase I Master/Teacher/Practitioner
- Magnified Healing Phase III Light Healing Practitioner
- Certified Teacher/Practitioner of Quantum Psionic Healing
- Spiritual Guide Coach and Quantum Healing Coach
- Certificate IV In Assessment and Workplace Training
- N.H.A.A & F.N.T.T. & M.A.R.C.
Consultations are available in English and Portuguese