Wellness Weight Loss Program
If you need to lose 5 kilos or less of fat, then the wellness weight loss program is for you. Wellness weight loss program provides balanced ratios of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins which are conductive to better health and vitality.This program prevents excessive levels of insulin in the blood, which may contribute to conditions such as heart disease, cancer, hormonal imbalances, diabetes, arthritis,lack of energy, weight gain, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Wellness Weight Loss Program will show you how to make healthier food choices helping to slow aging process.
Benefits of Wellness weight loss program
- Improves your energy & Increases vitality
- Increases longevity & Prevents chronic disease
- Hormone balance
- Reduce fat production
- Your overall health will improve as any underlying issues are addressed such as metabolism, thyroid function and hormones. Your naturopath will also assist with any other health issue, even if it isn't weight related, within the same consultation.
TOO MANY THE WRONG CARBOHYDRATES CAN BE A PROBLEM
High glycaemic carbohydrates foods (bread, cereal, pasta, rice, and potatoes) are quickly absorbed and may increase insulin level in the blood. Excessive insulin level may cause the body to store extra fat and stops the burning of fat that is already stored. In addition, high level of insulin promotes theinflammatory reactions that are the cause of many health conditions..
In the Wellness Weight Loss Program your calories come 40% from carbohydrates, 30% from protein, 30% from good fats.
Wellness Weight loss Program is for you if you want to lose 5 kilos or less. Some individuals who have increased fat mass need a more stringent carbohydrate restriction to stimulate fat burning necessary to to lose weight. This is provided by Shake It Weight Loss.
Your First Consultation Includes:
- Iridology test
- Cellular Health and Body Composition Test (biological age test) (to assess fat mass & lean muscle mass & cellular fluid balance,which are important factors in weight loss)
- Your guide to Wellness Program with delicious recipes